Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Big Picture

Martin Boisvenu ยท 2015-10-25 10:58

Hello- I have a rural property which i would like to remove some trees, dig a small pond, and create a few landscape features. I have found a 2004 Case 590 M turbo 4x4 with grapple. 2,600 hrs. $19,000.00. I know it would take longer than using an excavator, but I would like to sell the unit when done to try to recoup my initial investment. Any comments?

Replies5
  1. #1joe--h2015-10-25 11:17

    Won't happen. Once you have it you won't want to sell it. Joe H

  2. #2Shimmy12015-10-25 12:34

    You won't need to sell it to get your money back. You'll have too much fun doing little jobs to make pocket money.

  3. #3Delmer2015-10-25 13:07

    Is that a local craigslist add with a photo with palm trees? Don't cash their check you get delivered by UPS

  4. #4Martin Boisvenu2015-10-25 13:52

    Hello Not Craigslist add. No glass, or stock AC/Heat. Type 2? I have not discovered exactly what that signifies.

  5. #5Martin Boisvenu2015-10-25 13:54

    I prefer '4way bucket'