Got some big rig pictures here I scored from a safety guy at work...Hope you enjoy....
119 To go...
looks like they're using some new rigging for that lift. the eye loops in the cables haven't been pulled taught yet from a heavy load. nice pics.
Alot more to come. Forum seemed to crash last night so I just went to bed.
Some more...
I'll put six more up here this morning. Then headed to work... Lots to come , 2250 , 18000 , Shirley Cars , Goldhofers , PTC.... 888 Ringer....
Last three this morning....
don't know why i thought of this... YouTube - Eric Cartman - Come Sail Away
Random Q...
??????????????????
Any chance we can get pictures of something other then the crane in the air, like the one picking it or other stuff on the job?
Got any pics of where the crane got put, And what work it is doing? Big oil no doubt. muzy
is this at conoco phillips refinery?