Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Binding pin

Lagwagon · 2021-03-25 02:17

My 210 had all bucket pins and bushes replaced a couple hundred hrs ago. I noticed some jerky-ness in bucket when crowding. Pulling my quick-hitch off found bottom dogbone pin an absolute bear to knock out. Cause: binding pin. My question is, should I be replacing the dogbone bush or could I use a die-grinder and clean up the inside of the bushing being that I have a spare new pin to swap out. looking at the photos you can see the drag marks on the bushing from smashing the pin out. I’m thinking there is a high spot on the pin. cheers

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-03-25 08:28

    Time for new bushings for that new pin. There is a chance that something is bent. You would find our with new bushings and pin. IMHO.

  2. #2Dave Neubert2021-03-25 16:03

    bent pin or dog bone