Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kato HD1000G

lampy ยท 2021-03-24 21:15

Hi Guys, I have just bought an old Kato HD1100G 22t excavator and cant seem to find a manual service/parts anywhere. Does someone on here have any info on this model? Im trying to work out how the swing brake works and how to disassemble? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2021-03-24 23:16

    That's probably going to be a tough one... somebody there should have a contact in Japan though that can get you answers, if they haven't burned all the manuals and parts lists. Japanese companies suck like that.

  2. #2lampy2021-03-24 23:47

    Yeah seems to be difficult to find info. Thought someone may have a manual tucked away somewhere. There were a fairly popular excavator in australia back in the day

  3. #3rocknrabbit2021-03-25 21:39

    I have a service manual for HD-1100. Book is dated 1-1974, mass 23,500 kg, DH-100 Isuzu engine. Where are you located?

  4. #4lampy2021-03-25 22:04

    Hi, Located in south west western Australia. Interestingly mine comes with a cummins NH220 engine. I assume the rest of the excavator is similar