Anybody know how to find a wiring diagram for a 1984 International S2500? The fuse box is behind the driver seat in the corner. Blinkers and flashers quit at the same time, so I'm going to look for the flasher unit. Wiring is cluttered on this, I think I'm the 4th owner. How about those fuses. Never seen those before. Looked around the web a bit and could not find any like that. I checked a couple big rig specialty web shops, no luck there either.
Those are breakers, common on large trucks. They reset themselves after they cool down.
CBF-20 Circuit Breaker
I get it. They plug in where you could also put glass AGC fuses with metal ends. Thanks guys. Now if only I could find a wiring diagram.
I have these in my '97 Ford L8000. Carquest here carries a full spread of sizes.
Got a pic of that fuse box? If memory serves, it should be the top left square opening. The 2 prong flasher should plug in there.