Hi, wondering if someone may need a super nice blower for force feeding fires. I have a beauty mounted on a trailer. We had it professionally built when we cleared for Wal-mart. I paid over $6k for it, will take 3K. It has under 100 hrs, very nice. Fan blade is a composite airplane propeller. I have pics. Thanks
Pictures would always be nice!
Not sure how to put them on but I'll try. Sorry
Hi, I tried to put pics on but it says I have to re-size them. Don't know how, does anyone else? Thanks
You can down load a free resizer off the net.
On my PC (Windows XP) if I right click on a picture file (don't open it, just click on the icon in the folder) it comes up with a menu, there's an item there that says resize pictures, I select small and it does the rest. It creates a new file, same name but with "small" added to it somewhere... Hope that helps...
Sorry about not getting pics on. My better half may be able to do it. If someone would like to take a look I know I can email them. Just contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you some. Thanks
Irfanview is a free resizer that seems to work very well, I would like to take a look at it myself. Thanks, Keith
Helping out a new guy with the pics. Might I suggest that folks take the time to set their cameras to email mode. LOL
I forgot the text for the dump truck. I have a real nice 1987 FWD plow/dump truck I would like to sell if you may know of someone. It comes with 3 plows, 80,000 original miles, chains, spare tire on rim etc. Everything works, excellent shape. Here are some pics. It has an 855 Cummins engine, runs great. It is excellent on fuel as well. 4x4 with full posi lock-up. Dump box works great. There is nothing to hide anywhere on this truck. It has a 5 speed trans with HI and LOW transfer case. It has a rebuilt transfer case with receipts, as well as receipts for other items too. It still has the plastic wrap on the rear leaf packs. Ex-hwy dept truck from Missouri. Has 3 plows, one way county type, a V plow and a wing. You really must see it to appreciate it, it is unbelievably nice. $14,000.
Thanks so much for the help. Sorry I'm a simpleton....and I'm Polish! That may explain a few things. Wish I could do something for you, just don't know what!! Thanks again, Matt