Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The Parts Connection Magazine

UrParts ยท 2013-02-06 04:09

Is The Parts Connection Magazine popular in the USA? They have contacted us to advertise with them but I have not heard of them before. Thanks Simon

Replies6
  1. #1sheepfoot2013-02-06 21:10

    I had used them alot to source parts years ago. They send a book now and then, with alot of contacts for parts new/used/rebuilt. Still use them when looking for real odd parts on older equipment.

  2. #2mitch5042013-02-06 22:42

    I use them.

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2013-02-08 00:57

    I use them as well. They have a lot of sources who are not in some of the more common traders.

  4. #4UrParts2013-02-19 10:41

    Thanks for all the responses. We have decided to give it a go and see if we can drum up some new business in the US.

  5. #5mclean2013-03-13 01:55

    Any of ya'll know anyone parting out a d20Q-3 or similar machine? Im looking for a steering clutch assembly. One of the springs in one of my steering clutches came loose and destroyed all the rods, keepers, and springs.. All the individual parts have been discontinued.. Havent been able to find any new old stock either. Im based around Seattle Washington.. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.. if you've got a lead, give me a call.. Chris 253 261 6324

  6. #6UrParts2013-03-13 11:29

    We have D50S. Do you know if they are the same?