Question, when booming out with the left joystick, I have to push it either to the left or right to get it to move like it should. What do I need to look at in the joystick to fix this? it's getting annoying and worse. thanks! Dave
Good day Lepper Please see attached from what you describe it could be a broken spring, suggest you check the pilot pressure going in and coming out the R.C.V. it may not look exactly as shown if you take it apart beware to have some plugs as the connection is to tank and fluid will drain. Beneath the valve you will see 6 ports four of which are directly below the plunger so you will know which to go for. The other two are pressure in and drain, if you are taking the valve out be sure to mark the hoes's so you know where they go . The most common valve used by most maker are that of Kawaski if you need more help drop me a line. Kind regards Uffex
Good day Lepper A contact sent the attachment it is not your model but a Bobcat its a fair bet your RCV is the same. Kind regards Uffex
Thank you for the reply! As I understand it, take it apart and check to see if there is a broken spring. How do you check the pilot pressure? I very much appreciate your help! Dave
Good day Dave Give me a little while we will make some information for you, it is not so difficult to check the valve out but just to be sure we are reading from the same book so to say are there any other issue's apart from that of arm out. (Boom is the raise and lower function arm is the in & out ) Kind regards Uffex
Good day Dave Attached we put some information together for you the pressure information is absent from the document but as best we can establish Bobcat have a pilot pressure of 34 bars = 480 p.s.i this is the "P" pressure the secondary pressure should be from zero to 480.p.s.i. kind regards Uffex
Thank you for the diagram/information. Here is exactly what happens. If you push straight forward on the Left joystick, it will start to boom out extremely slowly. as soon as you rock the joystick to the left or the right, it will immediately start booming out at full speed. Nothing else is wrong. I plan on tearing into this, this week after work to check it out. You wouldn't happen to know a good place to purchase parts if needed? Thank you! Dave
good day Dave I guess that you can feel that the arm out operation feels abnormal ? KR Uffex
Hi Dave I would like to be sure we are talking from the same page (So to say) I have some additional information I would like you to have a look and come back with any questions. Kind regards Uffex
Had time tonight to look at it. Push the joystick forward, moves very slow, pull it back, moves very slow. If I angle the joystick left or right while pushing or pulling it moves quickly like it should. Think I should continue by looking inside the stick?
Good day Dave Your description is a little strange to explain the only c mind is that the housing has cracked or become porous. KR Uffex