Hello, This is my first post. First mini. Trying to get the right side final apart so that I can replace the two bearings and seal, and flush thoroughly (pretty nasty). I have got it down to this (see pictures). I have removed the large clip. Even with lightly pressing on the area around the smallest gear pictured I can’t get anything to happen. I backed off my press before I broke something. Any suggestions on where to press, and overall on how this should come apart? Thanks!
Turn it over and take a photo of the other side..?
I think this is correct picture So, if you removed #28, then your bearings "should" remain in #29 and slide off #19.
That looks correct! Yes, #28 is removed. #29 is what I’m attempting to press off. Not going easy. I believe I was on the right track. Perhaps more pressure is what I need.