Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 325 final drive case drain hydraulic hose missing – how to size to replace?

Black Duck Farm ยท 2022-10-04 11:42

Hello, this is my first posting and I'm hoping for your expertise. I need to figure out the specs on a missing hose on my 97 Bobcat 325. The missing hose is the case drain for the final drive (which was successfully replaced) but the hose went with the repair guy never to be seen again. Need to finish up the repair. I know the final drive end: UNF 9/16" but need to figure out the other end where it attaches to the machine, and the hose gauge & length so I can get a replacement made. It's the machine-end fitting that's got me puzzled. I get that there's no reference to look up this part so my thought was take off the case drain hose for the other track and take that to the shop to have a copy made -- but is there a better way to figure this out? thank you if you have a better answer!

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2022-10-04 12:34

    Good day You have ab identical hose to the remaining side, would it be possible to take as a pattern to get replacement. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2heymccall2022-10-04 22:16

    What? Bobcat site no worky? I picked a serial number since you no give.

  3. #3Coaldust2022-10-05 02:14

    Mr. Black Duck, Welcome to the forum.

  4. #4Black Duck Farm2022-10-05 09:07

    thank you heymccall that's exactly what I was looking for!! you've saved me opening a can of worms on the other side. I called Bobcat dealer and they said no place to look that up so I didn't even. Thank you again!! Coaldust, glad to be here Uffex: that is my plan b and I'm glad to know it is reasonable.