Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 325 mini excavator no fuel no start

laser45v ยท 2023-04-09 09:13

We have a 2006 bobcat 325 excavator. One day it decided not to start. Has fuel, put in a new ignition, checked relays, and a new fuel shutoff solenoid. Cranks and fires on ether but shuts right off. Little fuel comes out when you crack the lines. I read sometimes the controllers go bad but not sure if that would be it considering the gauges work and it still cranks and fires but shuts right off. Anything simple I can check? I'm changing filters today just for posterity. I can get it to the dealer but just trying to save the trip because we're so busy. Thanks everyone.

Replies2
  1. #1Acoals2023-04-09 20:07

    Replace the fuel lines. Does the machine have lift pump?

  2. #2Kenskip12023-04-13 17:23

    I hate to ask this but when was the last time you drained the water out of the fuel system ?