Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat 328g

mariusoi ยท 2024-05-21 06:08

Hi my name is Marius , I am from Romania , and I just bought a miniexcavator bobcat 328g from 2004 the round one , I have a problem with it , I dont have hydraulic power . I dismantle the hydraulic pump and is like new. What I know fom the previus owner is that the digger has not been used for several months. what you thinck that I should should verify now

Replies3
  1. #1ozarkag2024-05-21 23:08

    So it operates but seems to lack power? Or doesn't operate at all? If the first, checking and setting relief valve pressures. If it doesn't operate at all, is likely electrical.

  2. #2mariusoi2024-05-21 23:33

    Thanks for reply, yes is lack of power, and because is a generai isue its a main relief valve pressure, can you indicate tu me which is?

  3. #3ozarkag2024-05-22 22:48

    I'm sorry I do not have a manual on that model and I don't want to mislead you. A careful study of partscatalog.bobcat.com/ might help.