Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 Controller – J6 Connector

Chris Boardman ยท 2022-01-14 23:38

I just had my controller go out (only the three buttons on the left, but one is my aux hyd to engage the thumb). Got a new one but the old one is a part# 6675244 and all that's available is the 6691430, I picked one up and the J6 connector is different. Old panel is a 6 pin, the 6691430 is a 10 pin. New one comes with the 10 pin connector, but not sure what pins to leave out or how to lay the original 6 pins. I have the wiring diagram that shows 6 pin only, and they are all basically spares or unused. WOndering if I need to worry about J6 connector at all. Serial #232512500

Replies1
  1. #1Chris Boardman2022-01-19 03:51

    Update: j6 connector wasn't needed so capped it off. All functions restored, but will need programming to recalibrate hours only. Otherwise perfect plug n play solution.