Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 Trackhoe

kgrassers ยท 2016-02-24 11:12

this is from a Bobcat 331, can someone tell what the symbol is for? it's above a lever.

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2016-02-24 12:22

    As a guess it switches between house swing and boom swing? Thus the cylinder on the left and the motor on the right. YMMV

  2. #2willie592016-02-24 22:02

    I could be wrong because I haven't worked on a 331 before, but that might be the valve that switches from one way auxiliary hydraulics, with one line returning to tank, and two way hydraulics with both lines going through the control valve for control of a motor or thumb attachment.

  3. #3wrc2016-02-24 22:15

    ATCO is exactly correct, at least on my 331c that lever is located under the seat near your right heal. I can't rember now but pull for hammer push for thumb or visa versa. it just switches the aux circuit from one way to two way functions.

  4. #4lantraxco2016-02-25 00:31

    There ya go, LOL.