All of a sudden the left track doesn't want to move forward at normal speed. The right track operates like normal. The left track operates in reverse like normal, but it won't go forward like it should. Also the lever for the left track doesn't go forward all the way. I checked to see if anything was obstructing it but couldn't find anything. Does this sound like a familiar problem to anyone. There's also a light on the display panel that shows a picture of an unlocked pad lock and a track right below it which is why I thought it might be a track lock problem. I am completely unfamiliar with Bobcat.
please post the s/n
Hello, I have the same problem, did you figure out how to fix??
Good day When the track locks up how is the engine load ? Kind regards Uffex
Good day Palmer How is the spool stroke compare with both crawler valves. Kind regards Uffex