Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Vermeer Mini Excavator Parts

Travis_R ยท 2013-10-07 20:57

Hello, im new to the forum. This is my first post. I am looking for parts for a Vermeer CX234 mini trackhoe. Can't find much info on the web about Vermeer trackhoes. The machine im looking at buying needs a complete new wiring harness for sure. Not sure what all else. If anybody knows where to get parts for this machine, please let me know. Thank You, Travis

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2013-10-07 22:11

    Ditch witch and vermeer were branding existing machines. OI think Ditch Witch branded Komatsu and maybe Vermeer did as well, its been long enough i dont remember, but safe to say these machines were branded from existing machines so once you track down who vermeer branded you can find parts, likely through a vermeer dealer if theyfeel like sharing that info.

  2. #2excavator2013-10-08 00:58

    I believe that Vermeer bought the Scat Track excavator line. Check with MinnPar, they do sell some Scat Track parts.

  3. #3Travis_R2013-10-08 07:44

    Thanks for the replies. I am getting, what i believe, a deal of a lifetime on this machine. It caught fire but the owner got it put out shortly after. I am going to look at it in a couple days to make sure it's in as good of condition as he says. It's even got a hydraulic thumb. My only concern is finding parts. How do i contact "MinnPar" and where is the location? Thanks, Travis

  4. #4KSSS2013-10-10 03:59

    If it is a Scat Trac, you really cant get that cheap enough. I was thinking it was built by a well known oem. You may be best to let it go if it turns out to be a Scat Trac