I have a Bobcat 337G and yesterday the High/low range switch quit working. When the switch quit working it was in high range and stayed there till I shut the machine down and restarted it in which it was in low range and would not go into high light doesn't come on or nothing today when I got it home I can see that the "Switch Control" fuse keeps blowing soon as you start the machine. So I picked up a switch and switch them around still nothing still blowing same fuse tried moving relays but still nothing any one else have simiular problem any ideas if I can't fix it by monday I'm going to have to take it to the shop
Sounds like the positive wire is shorting to ground so try to trace the wires out and see if you can find a nick in one of the wires going to the switch that is either touching the frame or the ground wire.
What do you mean by "tried moving relays" swapping, tapping? Have you looked at the soleniod that controls the valve? it could be internally shorted causing blown fuses. Like Jim15 says check your wire runs and ring them out. Start with the cheap stuff first. There isn't that much in the high speed system but the shop will charge you for it. I'm assuming this is the case for both left and right tracks?
331x track speed switch while we are on the suject does anyone make an after market track speed switch for a 331x /1997 ?
Otto P9 Momentary Switch. or any 12mm waterproof switch off amazon. {twidec}