Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 337g

Dustin Hamrick ยท 2023-04-12 13:32

Hello All, I have purchased a bobcat 337g that runs and operates great for the first 30 mins or so. After that it will begin to bog down the engine when under a load. Let me clarify, a hydraulic load..... if you are in high speed and are traveling forward it will begin to bog, to a point where you must let off before stalling the engine completely out. This occurs with any function, not just tracking.... I am curious about there being some kind of load sense valve that could be sticking??? Any ideas where to begin?

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2023-04-13 08:58

    Good day I suggest you take a close look at the engine, if it smokes under load. Any crank case pressure - when was the fuel system last serviced - how many hours has the machine. Kind regards Uffex