Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 425 Contoller???

Featherbuster ยท 2013-12-11 11:31

I have a 2007 bobcat 425 all the dash lights / numbers started to dime and loose their numbers a while back, now they are gone for good. I called bobcat and it is $950 for a new controller anyone have any info about this and on the install ect ect ect I hate to have to dump 950 in this. Would there be a place to get a used one or aftermarket??? any info would be great thanks Frank

Replies4
  1. #1Featherbuster2013-12-12 13:30

    No one? no help ? thanks for reading.

  2. #2AT&SW2013-12-17 22:26

    Just purchased one for a 435 same price. Had no luck finding a repair or aftermarket.

  3. #3Featherbuster2013-12-18 10:48

    Well thanks!! I guess I kinda knew that I was just hoping for a little luck just seems crazy. Did you have to get it reprogrammed????

  4. #4AT&SW2013-12-18 14:58

    Yes I did was not expecting that machine would run but was throwing the 33-23 code.