Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 430 FastTrack Rabbit Mode Fault And Hot Hydraulic Oil

_Zexel_ ยท 2025-06-12 06:43

Recently I found a button in my excavator with a picture of a bunny, I realized that it has a high-speed mode (not for nothing is it called FastTrack). When I pressed it, the bunny icon started blinking on the dashboard, the speed did not change, and I can't turn off the mode, the bunny keeps blinking until I restart the engine, and a new one appeared in the error codes -> 20-03 by code it is a malfunction with the solenoid, and the question is where it is located approximately? There are several solenoids here, is there one that is responsible for speed, or is it somewhere else? I also have a problem that warns about hot hydraulic oil, although the engine has just been started and everything is cold. I tried to remove an identical sensor from my Bobcat T190 and replace it on the excavator, but the error did not disappear. Maybe the sensors are not identical after all, you will need to check for resistance. And also tell me what the red lamp with an exclamation mark means (I think it is probably due to a hot oil error) and the orange lamp with a lock, does it mean that the hydraulics are unlocked and you can start working? Bobcat is 430 FastTrack 2005 year

Replies5
  1. #1fortworth-cowboy2025-06-12 17:09

    Most likely your TwoSpeed Solenoid and Stem are bad. I am guessing that it would be either the 2nd from the RH or the 3rd from the RH. Put a Multimeter on the connector and see if it gets energized when you hit the TwoSpeed button.

  2. #2_Zexel_2025-06-13 08:28

    I checked the solenoids, the third one only gets power when the ignition is on, and the second one doesn't, even when I press the "bunny" button, and I have another connector that's not connected (although they already go to all the solenoids) and there's no power there either, I tried to force power to the second solenoid, but the hydraulics went into load, and the engine almost stalled. All solenoids have a resistance of approximately 7-8 ohms, meaning they are in good condition.

  3. #3_Zexel_2025-07-01 06:41

    I'm wrong, I found the pilot block documentation, the third solenoid (Yellow) is responsible for two speed. I disassembled the solenoid mechanism and cleaned everything, the solenoid itself is working, when there is no power, it goes very slowly, but when I applied power manually, it started to go much faster. But when I connect the factory connector back, from the cabin the high speed mode does not want to turn on and gives an error 20-03 (the image on the instrument panel flashes). I put a multimeter to the connector, and when I press the bunny button, the voltage does not appear. This is probably an problem with the electricity or wiring, what should I check?

  4. #4fortworth-cowboy2025-07-01 19:42

    What is your Serial # I can pull up the schematic, you can unplug the Controller (Display) and Test the wires going to the solenoid. Probably rubbed through somewhere, Or you could run, just for that circuit new wires.

  5. #5_Zexel_2025-07-01 19:53

    Serial number -> *563011241* 2005 year (430 HAG)