Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 435 ZHS fuse problem

JeffE ยท 2016-11-12 20:38

This is a repost to the more accurate location. Hello, I'm a newbie to the forum and excavating equipment. I bought a 2004 Bobcat 435 ZHS from a Purple Wave auction recently and it was running fine until it suddenly stopped. I did some troubleshooting over the phone with a Bobcat service technician. The 20 amp "SW power" fuse was blown and I removed the electric fuel pump to have it checked. They tested the pump and said it sounded "weak", so I replaced it. I replaced the 20 amp SW power fuse. I cracked the bleed screw on top of the fuel/water separator and turned the key to "on". The new pump made no noise. The 20 amp SW power fuse blew again.

Replies1
  1. #1willie592016-11-12 22:08

    Duplicate thread. Members can join the conversation at this thread. > HeavyEquipmentForums