Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 442

Isatheory ยท 2021-06-06 18:14

I am new to the excavator scene. I got a bobcat 442 as a farm machine. Can someone tell me about the temp gauges in this picture. The top gauge jumps all around when i move the boom. The bottom gauge stays the same. I guess the bottom gauge is the engine temp. And to all i am sorry if i posted in the wrong place. I am a farmer not a computer tech.

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2021-06-06 23:50

    The book says that the boom load indicator .What is your email ? I will send you the manual .

  2. #2Isatheory2021-06-07 09:30

    [email protected] I dont understand. So are you saying that its normal for that gauge to bounce around as i use the boom.

  3. #3tool_king2021-06-07 10:46

    Books emailed to you . Shows load on boom cylinder circuit when lifting.

  4. #4Isatheory2021-06-08 16:51

    Ok thank you