Hello, My first post here but I've been reading post for a while. I bought a used 442 awhile back and it's been working great. The other day the lower drive shaft or sun gear stripped on the final drive. Does anyone know where to get this part. Bobcat has discontinued the part number and I can't seem to find one online. Thanks any help would be great.
Bobcat has been bought out by Doosan call 1 800 663 5206 It's actually an ingersaul rand number lol but I have had good results and they give bobcat part #s good luck.
I talked to the local bobcat dealer and they gave me the part number but they said it was discontinued. I can't find the part on the webs anywhere.
If you do a search here on HEF there have been other posts about this machine. I believe it was built by Schraff and Bobcat bought them out? Was also marketed by Terex and Ingersol Rand.
This is correct.
Bobcat 442 is the same as a Terex TC75 they use Rexroth final drives but individual internal parts are usually not available I tried once with no luck .