Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum and just wanted to share my recent purchase not really a good deal but it is what it is. I bought a 463 bobcat at an auction paid for it and got it delivered to me from out of state. When I first tried to start this was hard, took me about 10 minutes to get to started very rough and lots of white smoke, so I started testing everything and I got to the conclusion that one of the cylinders in not working at all, I decided to take the engine out to replace piston rings and the whole nine yards but I’ve never worked on a bobcat 463, so I got the service manual and followed all the instruction but for some reason I can’t get the engine out and the space is so tight I can see what’s still holding it down, If anybody has dealt with this and has any advice I will truly appreciated.
No replies yet.