Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 721 fuel issues

Sborglund ยท 2015-11-24 09:51

Primer bulb (apparent after market) was froze solid, after solving the ice issue I can't seem to stop the air in the fuel system. It runs for a bit then dies, I Bleed the air, same thing. . .

Replies4
  1. #1crewchief8882015-11-24 15:56

    any problems running before the primer bulb issue? :drinkup

  2. #2Sborglund2015-11-24 18:36

    Ran a little rough but always started. I replaced the bulb today and made sure there were no leaks, primed it once, fired right up and ran smoother than ever.

  3. #3Sborglund2015-11-29 10:15

    Froze up again, I'm thinking I've got water issues...

  4. #43X82015-11-29 11:32

    I had that problem with a used New Holland I bought. I syphoned all the fuel out and used rags to dry out the tank. They also make things you can put into the tank of fuel that attracts the water but I was too cheap and didn't want to wait http://www.newpig.com/pig/US/absorb...l-absorbent-socks-899/pig-water-hog-935/0/250