Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat 723 no drive at all and lots of noise

paul foldes ยท 2014-02-08 21:09

I Got 1989 bobcat 723 when I was removing snow after 2 hours plowing first no left drive and lots of noise then same happen to right drive ,How can I load bobcat on trailer I have a winch on the trailer but do I have to disengage the drives some how please any help welcome thanks paul

Replies4
  1. #1mikebramel2014-02-08 22:28

    Crack the four lines large lines running off of the pump loose so they can drain oil. Then you can tow it. But it sounds as if the hydrostatic system is trashed already so may not matter

  2. #2paul foldes2014-02-09 21:40

    thanks mikebramel its bobcat732

  3. #3powerjoke2014-02-09 22:49

    interesting, i thought they all had mechanical parking brakes of some sorts i guess not ? pj

  4. #4ANDREW C2014-02-10 01:05

    Didn't they use pucks on a disk in the chaincase? It still would drive the hydros though if the brakes were disengaged.