Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 743 age?

ac45 ยท 2009-02-09 22:14

When were the 743's made, I had a guy tell me his was a 94. I thought they went to the 753 in the early 90s?? This one has 5500 hours, looks decentt runs good, has had a new reman head put on it, whats it worth?

Replies1
  1. #1ldrawls2009-02-16 13:34

    I bought mine a couple of years ago for a landscaping job. It needed tires, had a arm cylinder that leaked (bad seal), but a new engine (3 hrs on it, 3k hours on the rig). I paid 6500 for my 743 ( I think it too is a 94), then spent about 700 over the next 2 years for tires/tubes, a arm cylinder, and hydro oil. Run/ran great, but I don't have any work for it now, so it just sits and looks forlorn. Larry Rawls