I know I read somewhere, somebody posted which skid steer buckets/attachments interchanged and which were different. I can't for the life of me find it! Perhaps some of you knowledgeable guys can help me out?:notworthy I know some manufactures use the same couplers but don't remember which ones. I would be nice to know what buckets interchange as well. The ones I'm mainly looking at are Cat, Case, Deere, and Bobcat. Thanks guys.
the only real problem you will have is old case machines had an odd coupler
most of this is pretty commonly availbe on the net. notihing fits a toyota including across the toyota range, what fits a sdk4 doesn't fit an sdk8 for example case did use a larger hose connector for some of their machines. bobcat use a 1/2" flat face as do just about everyone else. my attachments work on most machines, current cats for example. What doesn't work is the bobcat 7 pin, bobcat build their attachments with a circuit board on it controlling the relays, the circuit board deciphers the canbus signals and I've had no luck as yet getting anyone to provide me witha work around. before the patent expired on the bobtach, some of the manufacturers got around the patent by having the pins at slightly differing widths and this is circumvented by having a long slot on the bottom of the attachment plate. a bit of searching will privde you with the universal attachment specs, one of the commercial sites has a pretty good listing of what fits what.