Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat 743 lights

hunter29078 ยท 2013-05-14 20:50

I am sure this is a stupid question, but the operating lights on my bobcat are out in the front and I cannot find a replacement on the interenet, and the bobcat dealership near me have closed. Is there and internet sourfce for these lights? Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Bumpsteer2013-05-15 09:37

    Front sealed beams are a standard bulb, any good auto parts store should have them. IIRC, The rear is special, only in the fact it has a dual element, red or white, replaced mine with a std. bulb as the dealer wanted some stupid price. Ed

  2. #2NH Murph2014-01-20 10:04

    Thank you Ed I need one of those . Also need a cap fro the Hydraulic tank

  3. #3Bumpsteer2014-01-20 11:04

    The hydraulic tank breather/cap is a maintaince item, dealer only. IIRC, they are not that much $$. Ed