Today was driving it out back and it stopped abruptly, like the brake just suddenly engaged or something. Motor still running it just abruptly stopped moving. I tried engaugeing the brake and disengaging it again I can hear the click of the solenoid but I have nothing no forward, reverse, left, or right, from the joysticks, nor tilt or lift from the foot controls. The thing won't move or do anything but start up and runs, all lights on control board light up as they should. Don't know where to start, any thoughts??
start at the battery, remove and clean the cable ends and posts. make sure they are snugged up and retry
Didn't think about checking battery terminals cause the machine starts up and runs fine. I did go ahead and clean terminals as suggested, they looked fine but cleaned them anyways. Still nothing machine starts up run, when lap bar is out down lap bar light comes on as it should, when it release parking brake I can hear the solenoid click, when it press the release button, the rest of the lights on the control board come on as they should. But not getting anything from either the foot controls nor the drive arm controls. No signs of anything, like they aren't even connected. I have checked all the fueses at the rear engine compartment, also checked all wire connectors to be sure they were all fully connected.
Doesn't that have a belt driven charge pump, some do.
Check and see if your drive belt broke. On a G series you'll get a charge pressure alert when that happens, but if it's an F series you might not.