How do I remove the fuel solenoid shut off?
Welcome to HEF @HerbSchnitker Firstly, there are three different injector pumps that were fitted to the 1840. Knowing which one you have will help us to give you more specific help. The cabin slides forward on the 1840. The loader frame needs to be raised & locked safely into position to slide the cabin. Depending which injector pump you have, with the loader frame raised, & if you have long arms..... the fuel shut off can be reached on two of them (not easily) without sliding the cabin. I've uploaded pics of the three pump configurations.
Thank you for your help I have the first pic
The shut off lever is on the engine side, bottom of the governor.. Idk what is linked to it, it’s either a pull cable or an electric shut off.. U can remove both and run the engine but you’ll have to shut it off manually.. Just reach around the back of the gov and pull the lever BACK. Hope that answers the question.