I have a 753 that wont lower or allow me to tilt up the bucket. I can "bleed off" the pressure to lower the arms with the red knobbed relief valve but can't get the bucket to tilt up. The BICS indicators are all showing green with no blinking lights. When you push the green button you hear the brake solenoid "clunk" but the bucket stays up. The operating controls don't, can't relieve the fluid. Could it be the lockout solenoid not operating properly? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Larry in East China Mi.
sounds like the aux is stuck on. :drinkup
Crewchief888, Can you please explain?? I'm mechanically inclined but am not well versed on Bobcats. Any further information would be greatly appreciated. Larry in East China Mi.
quick test to see if the aux is stuck. start machine, seat bar down press PTO button AND turn on the aux function raise boom off the ground using the RH paddle switch (with your thumb) push and hold one direction while trying to boom down if the boom is still not working try the opposite direction with the paddle switch. if it starts to work you have an aux stuck on. if the aux is stuck on, you should also be loading the engine down... :drinkup
BOBCAT 773 same problem How do you get the aux off if its stuck on? Mine stuck after trying to use a sweeper.
replace the stem/coil :drinkup
I hooked the sweeper back up and ran it hard, stem valve must have released, because all is well. Thanks for your help.
crewchief888, I know this thread is a little old, but thank you. I had this exact problem yesterday with my 773G Turbo. After searching on the internet for a couple hours, I found this thread and followed your advice. Everything went back to normal and the Bobcat is working fine.... for now. Thanks again.