Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 753 F series model

ricky agarwal ยท 2012-07-20 07:32

Hi frnds My bobcat 753 F series lift & tilt works for3 -4 minutes ...then gets stuck midway ...BICS valve solenoid coil is newly purchased ..resistance is checked it is 10 -11 ohms ..also it is magnetising when it gets supply...wat could be the problem .please help its urgent ...

Replies10
  1. #1super mechanic2012-07-20 08:05

    Does the ligth for lift and tilt goes off or stay on?If is flashing it's giving you a code,I'm talking about the light on the controller located by the seat in the rear .

  2. #2ricky agarwal2012-07-20 09:37

    Actually i have directly given the 12 V supply from the source to the coil ...as i have not been able to find the electrical ckt...it operates for 4 -5 mins ...then operation slows & then gets stuck...i hve fit new solenoid coil ...wat can be the problem ...can i bypass BICS imean can i remove the spool underneath the valve

  3. #3super mechanic2012-07-20 10:24

    No, you can not by pass the stem valve under the BICS solenoid,I think you shouldn't Put 12 volts direct in the solenoid BICS=Bobcat Interlock Control System is design to operator safety and shouldn't be by pass,anyhow you should star by finding the rigth conection electric schematic will help,but the F series machines is a simple electrical system, There is not many conectors by the main control valve,so finding it shouldn't be hard,at this point you don't know if your problem is electrical or hydraulic. My advice is to let a specialist mechanic to do the Job.

  4. #4ricky agarwal2012-07-20 21:01

    Sir then how to no whether it is electrical or hydraulic..i hv checked the resistance of solenoid it is 10 -11 ohms , since solenoid is to be powered all the time otherwise no function will be possible ..it gets heated up after 5 mins bt still not lose its magnetism i hv simulayed the condition outside & checked for its property ..after initial starting only it works for 3-4 mins.normally ..then operation slows down ...& finally stops both tilt & lift ..i dont think it is a hydraulic problem sir can you send me the electrical wiring diagram for Bobcat 753 F advantage series model my machine serial no is 515819161

  5. #5super mechanic2012-07-21 17:43

    Contact you nearest Bobcat dealership they will provide it to you Probaly no cost,good luck my friend ,I done posting in here because I don't make any money and I charge for this kind of stuff. REAL MECHANICS.

  6. #6Hardline2012-07-27 18:53

    Wow Mr Super Mechanic. First off, usually this is a great site with very helpful at articulate people that have a wonderful grasp of the English language that can form complete sentences that do not mind helping people figure out their problems. Some times the repair get very involved and requires many man hours to diag. and repair. You sir seem to come across as one who has an attitude like you are a REAL super mechanic and very little time.

  7. #7willie592012-07-27 19:14

    I charge for this kind of stuff as well, but I'm not here at HEF to increase the thickness of my wallet.

  8. #8Hardline2012-08-03 23:35

    Exactly! I very seldom get a chance to hang out around here much as I have too many irons in the fire right this minute but that seemed rude. I have seen you put forth a ton of effort to help someone out. JJ

  9. #9willie592012-08-03 23:53

    Thanks, I appreciate the recognition JJ, I just wish I had the ability to solve Ricky's problem. It was suggested that Ricky contact his local Bobcat dealer, but the question I have, just how many local Bobcat dealers are in India? If I had the knowledge to solve his problem, I would be all over it. My head, although I'm not particularly an expert at anything, is crammed with a lifetime of experience. At some point, I expect to expire. I think it would be a shame if all the stuff I've learned were buried 6 feet under if I made no effort to in some way pass this knowledge and experience on to others. JMHO.

  10. #10crewchief8882012-08-05 21:25

    this is the question that needs answered..