Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Camoplast tracks wont stay on Mustang MTL25, same as Tak 150

Toreq ยท 2012-07-20 23:27

I had a track go bad on my MTL, so I bought two new Camoplast HD tracks. In the last 50 hours I'll bet they have come off 15 times. One track came off today 3 times. We tried adjusting them to specs in my manual; but they wouldn't stay on. We've tried adjusting them a little tighter than the specs and we've tried a lot tighter than the specs, but they still won't stay on. The tracks that I removed, never came off. My machine has about 800 hours on it. Sprockets are excellent and everything appers lined up. Bad tracks, or is something else wrong?

Replies2
  1. #1QuickTrax2012-07-21 07:20

    My books are showing the size you need is a 450x100x50. I am showing the two machines take the same track. I would double check track size on what you bought. Good Luck, QuickTrax

  2. #2Digdeep2012-07-21 10:46

    They're the old Taeryuk Korean tracks that Camoplast bought. Loegering was using them on their VTS and stopped because of all the problems- they were a nightmare. The only difference is that they probably say Camoplast on them now even though it's the same old track.