Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 753 hydraulic problem

tpcrank ยท 2016-12-04 17:58

I'm a first time owner of a Bobcat 753 G model and I just hooked up a snow plow. When I use the hand controls I have to keep the button pushed to keep the plow from going to the full right position. Is there a valve that I need to adjust or a combination of buttons to push to get the plow to operate normally. There are different flow buttons to choose from but high flow makes it slam too hard. There are buttons that show the cylinders on the hand controls and I've tried pushing different combinations but nothing works. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks. :Banghead

Replies1
  1. #1crewchief8882016-12-05 19:15

    after you activate the aux, the RH paddle switch changes aux flow direction to your plow. either A: you are pulling the RH trigger switch B: your trigger is stuck on all the time C: you have an aux stem thats stuck open, shifting the aux spool one direction. :drinkup