I AM LOOKING TO BUY A SNOW BLOWER TO RUN ON MY 753 BOBCAT. I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE LOCAL DEALER THAT SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A HIGH FLOW PUMP, IT WOULD NOT RUN A HIGH FLOW SNOW BLOWER, WHICH I FOUND USED. DOES ANYONE KNWO THE GPM FOR A STANDARD PUMP ON A 753
I don't know the exact number, but I expect around 15 gpm. It is going to suck to blow snow with a machine like that, especially if it wetter snow.
https://www.ritchiespecs.com/model/bobcat-753-skid-steer-loader Length With Bucket 10.04ft in B Width Over Tires 4.49ft in C Height To Top Of Cab 6.42ft in D Wheelbase 2.96ft in Hinge Pin Height - Fully Raised 109.1in Specifications Engine Number Of Cylinders 4 Engine Make Kubota Engine Model V2203-EB Net Power 43.5hp Displacement 134.3cu in Operational Operational Weight 4740lb Fuel Capacity 14.1gal Max Speed 6.6mph Tire Size 7.00-15 Loader Tipping Load (Iso 14397) 2599.3lb Bucket Width 55.1in Hydraulic Pump Flow Capacity 14.3gal/min
If it's anything like trying to run a rototiller off standard hyd's. you won't be pleased with the performance, especially if the blower is designed for high flow.