Hello, I have a 753C Serial number 5127xxxx I'm having a problem with the Tilt function wanting to creep forward with the engine running and seat bar down. The bucket will stop creeping forward once the seat bar is raised, not sure if this is the BICS system or lift lock. I have finally got a full service manual for this particular model now, but I don't have alot of time to try and figure it out. If anyone could point in a direction on where the most obvious place is to start? Something in the lift/lock/bics, Pedal Linkage? Spool Assembly, Bad Cylinder (not sure if raising the seat bar, cuts hydraulic pressure so it would prevent it from leaking, but i would assume it would still even pressure and leak down a little? but maybe not) Something else? Any help or tips would be appreciated. Just got done dealing with the damn BICS system and seat switch (thinking im going to have to end up getting the delete kit for that haha) Thank you!!
simplest things to check would be linkage. my best guess is the bonnet on the back of the control valve may be loose, or the tilt centering spring retainer bolt may have loosened up or broken