Newbie/novice here. Was using my 763 and shut off engine on slight incline. 5-10 degrees in order to load bucket with stuff. When tried to start again, panel lit up as normal but when turned key fully there was a click/pop from behind and left of seat. Power to the dashboard controls died. Tested battery and main 100a fuse, both seemed OK. When I reconnected battery the dash lit up again, but turning key caused the same pop sound and then dash died again. Total novice here, learning as I go. What are my next steps? Thanks!
Did you ever figure this out. I had the same thing happen.
Start at your battery box. Test the positive cable to the Starter solenoid. Test the negative cable from engine block to Battery Negative post. Be good to do a test of Battery positive to Key switch positive terminal. All tests have to be done under load. Any fuses gone. All ground straps must be tested. Do you own a good DVOM for doing voltage drop testing. Any questions, fire away. Simon C