Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 763 Controller rebuild or used purchase???

Bobcat Crazy ยท 2020-05-10 21:08

Hi All, Would any of you be able to point me in the right direction on this? I am still trying to get this 763 up and running it seems to be the controller as best I can tell. Do any of you know where a used controller can be purchased or is there somewhere that will rebuild these. See label and pics attached. Thanks, B-Crazy

Replies1
  1. #1paulinkansas2020-05-12 01:37

    I have a central heat unit in a basement of a rental house. The sump pump crapped out and the unit was under 3 feet of water. I bought a new control board on ebay for about 50 bucks. 2 years later the discharge tube broke, so the sump pump just recirculated water in the basement for a few days. I replaced the control board again for about $60 from ebay. I'm not promoting ebay, just saying where I found my parts.