Initially I thought it was a speed sensor issue (it still could be). When I throttle up on the machine and start walking it forward, it would jerk from side to side and the exclamation mark would pop up in the upper left corner of the cab. When I stop, it would stop. I did add 2 gallons of ISO46 hydo oil to the machine a couple hours before so I don't know if that is a factor? I couldn't find anywhere to give the correct hydro oil specs. After reading a few threads I pulled apart the connections to each speed sensor and the upstream harnesses, shot them with contact cleaner & di-electric grease. Once I did that it worked normal for about 5 mins until it all came back with jerking issues. If I don't idle the machine up all is well. The second I do, that's when the alarm comes up. Additionally, later that same day I had a grapple bucket on the machine. Sometimes I could get it to open/close, sometimes I couldn’t. Usually if it didn't function properly, I would have to wait ~5 seconds and it would finally function. My last resort is to call CAT and have a tech come pull codes and/or haul the machine several hours to their shop and spend lots of $$ if it’s something small. I’m going to clean all electric connections under the cab today when I get home... Thanks in advance for your expertise and input!
Update: All connections (minus the engine speed sensor) have been checked and cleaned, problem still around. After testing the machine again today, it appears that the issue is present when I first start to throttle up the machine and up to around 50%. It appears that (I didn't run a long time in fear of damaging something) after around 50% throttle, the issue goes away.