Okay here’s the deal. I have an older bobcat 763 f series. Machine sat for very long time. Control valve was removed when I received machine. I rebuilt control valve and reinstalled. Filled up hydraulic fluid and started machine. All lights on bics are solid none blinking. Machine moves okay but the boom will not lift. Bucket tilts down and slowly tilts back. Boom acts like it wants to move and the engine bogs when foot peddle is depressed but in only goes up a small bit. Then I can go down and it drops. Seems like the lift lock is not releasing ? I went ahead and bought a new lift lock solenoid without any diagnosis. Replaced and situation is still there. Aux hydraulic button does not work. Does the lift lock spool have an issue or am I stuck in aux hydraulics. Someone please help. Moving soon and have to be able to get machine on trailer.
Ther ought be someone on here that knows, mine was lift lock solenoid bad but wouldnt move up at all, you got something different, acts just like somethings stopped up.