I was useing my 2000 bobcat skid 763G splitting wood like I have been doing a lot recently for winter when my bucket lift and tilt quit working. I have unhooked my splitter attachment and started reading forums all I could find was a bics selinod that I removed from the center of the valve body tested on bench with the stem also removed dosent seam like its the issue. I replaced the hydrolic filter and fluid lvl is good and it still drives properly so I know it's not the pump. The lift still works the peddle is very still stiff and touchy. The lines are very hot to the control valve block due to the pressure build up I'm guessing?? What's broken any advice I spent 6 hours troubleshooting and reading. And also there are no codes...
I need to find a service manual Also it has hand controls