Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

used parts for a michigan loader

SCOTT D. ยท 2015-10-13 15:31

I am having a hard time finding used parts for a Clark Michigan 75B Loader. I need a planetary drive for front axle. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Ryan1512015-10-15 22:11

    did you try general gear? also look on rock and dirt and machinery trader in their dismantled sections... a 75b was a popular model youll find one.

  2. #2oldseabee2015-10-15 22:23

    Try minnpar.com they have parts manuals for free down load, then match up some of the part numbers with your machine, most of the gears have part number stamped on them. Be sure get the manual for your serial number machine.

  3. #3Cat_man3202015-11-03 07:50

    That loader should have Clarke differentials in it so they shouldn't be too hard to find . Not sure how big the 75 is but I'm willing to bet the fiat allis and Case have the same planetarys . I put a Case W20 planetary in my Fiat Allis 645 You just need to find a case or Fiat Allis of comparative size and I think you will be good to go .