Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773 error code

Jammin Jannie ยท 2011-03-01 08:56

Hi ya' all, hope you don't mind me jumping on to the end of this thread, but I have a question about a 2001 773 Bobcat (for which I have no manual to refer to). I was out yesterday in an attempt to my my young lads old skidoo into the garage for some work. To make a long story short - sorry guys - the bucket tilts but the arms won't lift! There is an error code reading "base p02.0" Normally hubbie would be the one to check these things out but he's away up North and I'm at a loss!

Replies3
  1. #1DrJim2011-03-01 10:05

    JJ, I'm not sure anybody will find your question on this thread. I'm a new at this, too. Maybe Digger will find it and move it to its own thread. Meanwhile, I don't know your anwer but if you're game, look at this link and try to view the manual. My 2001 773 is a G-series; I would start with the PDF files for 773G. Hope this helps.

  2. #2CM19952011-03-01 10:19

    Welcome to the Forums Jammin Jannie!:drinkup You have to have 3 posts under your belt in order to post your own thread, keeps the spammers out. I agree, let's see if we can help her out. I moved these two posts to it's own thread, someone will know the answer. Good Luck! Or another mod..:cool2

  3. #3willie592011-03-01 19:41

    Welcome to the forum J J :usa I don't have access to the codes right now since I'm at home, but when you say the bucket will tilt, I assume that means the right pedal works fine, moves forward and back, and operates bucket. What about the left pedal for loader arms, does it move? Or does it feel like it's locked and won't move?