Hello All Happy New Year. I am having issues with the safety bar switch disengaging when I hit a bump or shake the bucket, how do I adjust the magnets so that this problem goes away? Thank you! Merci! Gracias! Apehf
theres really no "adjustment" my best guess you have worn parts or you have an intermittent wiring issue.. :drinkup
Solved!! It was the ceramic cylinder that is keyed into the safety bar that was worn to smithereens. $10.00 Part!!!
Pin out diagram Hi to all on the site! Does anyone have a pin out diagram so i can test my cylinder to see if it's faulty? My symptoms are: bucket wont travel up or down or tilt. Thank You Larry in East China Mi Bobcat 753
test the cylinder? gonna have to explain that a little better.... some machine info would be helpful :drinkup
Doesn't sound like a cylinder problem but a hyd. control lock out problem possibly the same as the OP's with the seat bar.
Sorry about the poor description. crewchief888, Thank you for the reply, AND sorry for the delayed response. I've determined that the safetybar switch seems to be working properly. All lights on the B.I.C.S. Are on, green,and are not blinking any codes. When I raise or lower the safety bar, the indicator light turns on and off in response to the movement. When I push the green button under the the ignition switch, you hear two distinct "clunks" (solenoids?) One is louder, firmer than the other. Some one mentioned that the lockout solenoid could be energizing, "electrically" but "mechanically" it isn't opening the valve it controls. I am able to lower the bucket using the red button that's next to my right thigh in the operators compartment. Am I getting "warmer" as far as what I'm looking for? Thanks in advance for any help, Larry Gill 810-650-2224
Machine info Crewchief888, My machine info is limited, it is a 753, it has square headlights, and it has a Kobota diesel. I don't know what series it is. The "753" numerals arevertical rather than horizontal at the back, sides, of the machine. Thanks, Larry Gill 810-650-2224
the 2 clunks you are hearing is the brake solenoid being energized. it's possible the bics coil could be bad, and not throw a flash fault to the bics. the coil may be right on the control valve, in the middle between all the tubelines, or may be remote mounted on a valve block located to the rear (and slightly higher than the control valve) sorta under the RH side of the fan housing :drinkup
I'm going back up north on Monday morning. I'll look at it then and report back. Thank You again, Larry Gill