Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773 steering linkage

Marius Florin · 2019-11-05 06:52

Hello, does anyone know the purpose of this two sensors? In the service repair manual i didn't find anything. I'm in a puzzle, on one of the linkage bars it's a metal plate attached which stops in front of the sensor, my dilemma is: it should be only one attached for one of the two sensors or should it be one more attached on the other linkage bar for the second sensor?

Replies2
  1. #1Mbar2019-11-06 19:07

    Doesn’t look factory to me. Does it have two more switches close to the dampener cylinders on the linkage. I’m not to familiar with the 773. Mine is a 753. Should be pretty close I would think

  2. #2willie592019-11-06 19:35

    That's not factory, that's something an end user added, possibly a motion alarm system that makes an alarm in all directions, fwd rev and steering.