Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773f auxiliaries not working

James Clark ยท 2024-07-01 18:47

I have a 1999 773f series and everything worked fine when i bought it in 2017 but not I've lost the ability to engage any auxiliaries I've tested the switch and it appears to be working. I never hear the coil engage like the main hydraulics when I engage them. I have a orange wire on one side of the switch and a red/green wire in the wiring that closes the circuit when I push the button, i never did see power on either side of the switch, this is the momentary switch so I don't know that the circuit stays closed at that point. I've checked all fuses and they all check out. so I wonder where the coil is for this auxiliary switch is and what should the resistance be on this coil for it so be good. I appreciate any and all help with this issue so I can use my grapple again ect.

Replies0

No replies yet.