Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773F lift arms strain to lower

Oilermark · 2022-05-28 13:34

I have a Bobcat 773F my hydraulics work except for lowering the lift arms, The lift and tilt functions are working properly but when I go to lower the lift arms the motor is obviously working hard and they come down very slowly, There must be a stuck valve somewhere in the system but which one and where? Any ideas?

Replies14
  1. #1Tyler d4c2022-05-28 15:10

    Are the pins well greased

  2. #2Kevin682022-05-29 01:33

    You have to pop up cab if foot control make sure value it moving full stroke most of the time they just need to be oiled on linkage but if it joysticks you might have to pull apart valve body they have a centering spring held by a bolt if bolt comes lose will not work properly

  3. #3Oilermark2022-05-29 14:54

    The centering spring makes sense but where do I find it?

  4. #4Kevin682022-05-30 08:13

    It is in the control valve but you have not said what kind of control it has foot or joystick there is some joystick you can adjust they are just plungers lock nut and alen head screw under the rubber boot on joystick

  5. #5Oilermark2022-05-30 11:45

    They are foot control

  6. #6Tinkerer2022-05-30 14:06

    I don't know what the difference is between a 773F and a 773G, but I have the service manual for the G. If it is any help.

  7. #7Oilermark2022-05-30 14:32

    If it would show a hydraulic flow schematic would be awesome

  8. #8Kevin682022-05-30 18:02

    Ok now we are getting somewhere take pic of valve body should be under cab I need to see if it is a gelsting or other brand most are stacked valve bodies

  9. #9Tinkerer2022-05-31 07:05

    This is a link to the 773G manual. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRbjsbeTXRLhjaIis11M7xy2_HDocJPQ/view

  10. #10Kevin682022-05-31 13:46

    I hope this helps basic hydro gram look deep into r1 the leakage

  11. #11Kevin682022-05-31 13:47

    It might be from tinker

  12. #12Oilermark2022-05-31 14:17

    Photo of the valve if that helps

  13. #13Kevin682022-05-31 14:45

    Email @ [email protected]

  14. #14Oilermark2022-05-31 20:25

    Gentlemen thank you for your help, I believe the little part is called a restrictor but I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to be plugged in the middle looks like a random piece of plastic