Have power to the Bic’s harness, no lights on bics board behind seat how can I bypass the solenoid altogether? Could it be the traction over ride switch? Doesn’t have seat switch anymore. All fuses are good. Don’t know how to check brake relay.please help thank you
The brake you can pull put vise. Grip on it hydraulic bypass is is lil more involved but I’ve done it but not recommend being dangerous legal issues if someone hurt but if the is short they get hot lock up could be control box itself solenoids can test with probe but can’t bypass the system with straight 12v it’s pwm pulse wave modulation power on and of with lower voltage so don’t cook the coils out you can shim the flute inside some go in some go out if it’s out a small spring will hold it open the pedal locks is just a pin there east weld it they can go back in
Can the pull coils be run with a resistor? I guess I could put a power supply on them and see how low a voltage they will still hold without getting hot.