Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773G Rubber OTT Track Question

jfred ยท 2019-12-12 23:15

I have been thinking of running full rubber (or steel w/rubber pad) over the tire tracks on my 2001 Bobcat 773G but I can't seem to find any first hand information on fitment. I know I will need spacers but not sure how thick. I do not want the tracks to be wider than my bucket. It appears my machine had tracks on it at one time as it has both 2" and 1-1/2" spacers for a total of 3-1/2" making it 72" wide which is the same as my bucket. Unfortunately, I have no information on what type of tracks they ran on it. Anybody run either of these on a 773G that can help me out? Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1Canuck Digger2020-01-03 19:54

    Hey, I'm from the same "hood". look up "right tracks" They're out of Alberta. They'll do well in swampy mud/muck/clay but would not recommend if there is a lot of rock around. What size tires do you run? I have a set at my shop that you could have a look at, depending on where you are.

  2. #2jfred2020-01-03 23:53

    Hey thanks for the info. I had ever heard of them. I looked them up and sent a request for a quote. They just might work! I have 10.5" tires but I'm about 6 hours north of you. What machine do you have? How are they to get on and off? What did they run you cost wise? How is durability? I am just using them around my acreage. Do you have any pics of yours in action?

  3. #3patrickclvn2024-05-13 11:34

    Did you end up getting any OTT's? Im looking at Camso for my 262C and have same questions you had